Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the runner lover


“Running has never failed to give me great end results, and that's why I keep coming back for more!”

So back in the 7th grade we had to run a mile. yep. 1 mile. I remember running around the track at school. My asthma was overwhelming. My face burned like fire. That was the last time I ran the entire mile without walking. Until.. a few years ago. I told some friends that I wanted to run a mile. So we started out running on the sidewalk. Every other day we would get together, run, and eat an apple. We did that for months until we finally.. RAN A mile!

About 6 months after that I had the desire to lose some weight. Running was not really something I was good at. I was horrible! So I made running my passion. I ran and ran.

Since I got married a few months ago I have only ran once. We got bikes and so biking had become our exercise. Today.. I did an exercise video.. and then.. I ran. 1 mile.

The mile. I ran it in 13 minutes 31 seconds.

And I was in love. Again.

{Soon I will beat my 5 mile speed of 75 minutes}

No comments:

Post a Comment