Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have an eating obsession.

Yesterday was my day off.

I felt like making things all day long.

I made my husband chocolate dipped strawberries..

then I baked some whole wheat soft pretzels.

all I wanted to do was to eat them all. I wasn't hungry..

But the need.. the thought.. the haunting desire was there..

Eat .. Eat..

Over a year ago when I starting this journey I refused my body all things bad.

I cut my calories and took away all foods that were a temptation.

I put myself into a "food rehab"

slowly I've been able to control myself. I can eat just a little.

But lately I want more.

Perhaps its my new house.. with my husband.. a new situation that needs getting use to..

It could be my Long hours at work with no time to get a good workout.

Whatever it is.. I hate the feelings of my eating obsession.

The feeling that I am not in control.

Its time for a lifestyle check..

Its time for rehab.

I haven't gained weight.. but I can see and feel the warning signs of the obsession.

I know an eating disaster could be around the corner. '

I am the one in control of my body.

And I will keep going.

Because I am .. skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment