Wednesday, January 26, 2011

worth it all.

Perhaps my life has become consumed...

I was once a prisoner of my own body.

And now I spend all my thoughts and energy trying to improve it.

I can't help but feel moved by those who have the same struggle I have.

Somehow something so simple as a cupcake has worked its way into my life as something much more.

Turning to food to eliminate those feelings. To relax those thoughts. To be the friend we never had. To be the hobby we could never find. To be the love we never felt.

The relationship becomes something it was never support to be. A relationship at all.

Food. As good as it is. Can be like a drug. A drink. An addiction.

It was be the one thing that takes us to our grave.

We have to consider if things are worth it. If eat bite is worth our lives.

We have to rediscover who we are, and why we do what we do.

Our lives are precious.

I'm sorry if you didn't have a friend when you needed one.

I'm sorry if you feel as no one loves you.

I'm sorry if you are hurt.

But this is your chance.

This is your moment to do this. For you.

To show yourself worth. You are worth it. You have something to live for.

Let your life be consumed by love and self worth.

You mean something. And no matter the damage done to your life.

You still have time to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment