Saturday, January 1, 2011

My day in exercise

I woke up this morning completely ready to exercise. I had lots of time.

I made some whole grain waffles for my husband and I.


I got on my workout outfit and started the work out video.

Well.. my video happened to be playing on netflix. And my computer happened to stop connecting to the internet. After 7 minutes the internet would not stay connected.

Annoyed... I began trying to fix it.

Then... the power went out. yep. 3 times.

then the phone rang and a person stopped by...

the power came back on.. 2 hours later.. I attempted to fix the internet problem.

still.. nothing..

then I cried.

almost 4 hours later. I showered. Quit my efforts and got ready for the day.

Very upset.

Since today is 1.1.11..

I was starting my big new work out program.. and since I couldn't begin. I was very, very upset..

well.. after all that time.

I tried again.

And it worked.

We had to be some place, so I had to leave my exercise for the next day.

At 1 am we returned home.

And I decided. I would still exercise.

And so I am writing this at 2:24 am. After a 45 minute workout.

I finished what I started. Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment