Thursday, February 17, 2011

put some sugar on it

I've been doing some thinking and some research on if "fake" sugar is better for you than "real" sugar.

One article said that we should avoid both. But I'm a tea drinker. And I like my tea sweet. But my family has diabetes in it.. and I think I might be brainwashed into thinking "fake" sugar is actually real.

Fake sugar.. splenda, sweet & low, equal.. (and many more).. are made of chemicals.
You wouldn't got around eating cleaner or plastic. But I put nice little spoon fulls of chemicals into my tea. hmmm..

well, I decided to decrease my intake of the "fake"..

And increase my intake of actual sugar.

This week I've eaten a few mini cupcakes. Some chocolate. And tons of fruit. And what to you see.. my weight is going down!

I still have a little (fake) sweet in my tea. But I've been avoiding diet drinks. Eating less like a diabetic and more just healthy. Feeling pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment