Wednesday, May 12, 2010

All the others

When I started losing weight there was no one doing it with me. It was my own thing. On my own time. As the year has passed, my entire family is now into working out and eating healthy. The only problem is.. everyone has their own goals. I am a morning work out kinda person. I like to get it over with. Everyone else is night time work out people. Right now 3 family members are doing P90X in the living room.

I might have worked out this past year.. but lets be honest. I am still overweight. Is that an excuse?! well.. no. I still exercise. I'm just not a night time/ protein shake kinda gal. Nothing wrong with that...

It just hard to do your own thing in a pool of people with their own ideas.

Its not bad. It will just take some getting use to.

Perhaps sticking to exercising all on my own. Works best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment