Friday, October 22, 2010

Get up and walk

After being beaten up by all the "Biggest Loser" exercise video's I decided to try something else.

So.. I got this dvd for walking. I know, sounds silly.. I paid 12 bucks to learn how to walk. But seriously, this dvd is great! Its called , Walk OFF 10 Pounds. Its part of the Leslie Sansone's "Walk at home". I did it last night. Walked 3 miles in a 5 by 5 area. I was in an asthma attack by the middle of mile 2. Pretty intense for just walking.

I also got this amazing workout shirt. It cost 5 dollars on sale from target. its so comfy and soft. I "walked" in it last night. And Loved it!

Can't wait to see all the results from all this. I'm starting to think I might just weight in the 140's forever! Its been months.. But I'll keep trying.. and trying.. and trying..

I really wish I had a gym near by. I'd pay any amount of money to go to one. I've lost all this weight and never went to a gym once. And now. I really, really want to! But sadly.. none close by. Here's to another day of healthy and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment