Thursday, December 30, 2010

New year Revolution..


This year I have big plans to shake up my life.

This is going to be a great year, I just know it.

I want to start a weight loss revolution!

And that, begins, with YOU!

For whatever reason, you are reading this.

My sad little blog that only has 4 followers.

Only ever had one comment, and yet. Has had almost 500 views.

I have some things I'd really like to change this year.


Number one. Is to weight 120 pounds by June 1st

I guess that's it. All the things I want to do and be come with losing those pounds.

Like eating healthy, and exercising. Can't do the first without doing those "healthy" things..

Here is your chance to join me. 6 months from now, who will you be? What will your life be like?

Its time to join the revolution. Its your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment