Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Next year in mind..

I have decided that the best time to lose weight is between January and May.

And lucky for us. January is just a few weeks away! There is just something so exciting about a new year.. and a new you!

So.. lets get thinking..

What are our goals for this upcoming year?

And I'm not talking resolutions..

I'm talking obtainable goals.

Like.. lose 5 pounds a month. Or walk 30 minutes a day. Eat more fruit.

Ones we can look back and say.. I did it!

ok... so here is something fun. On new years eve. Take a few photos of yourself. then save them.. and new years next year.. check em out. It will be so awesome! Trust me! I will be posting my new years photos soon. This year and last. You can do soooo much in just one year. What will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment