Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thoughts today.

Today I was thinking about if I had never changed.

Lately I've been seeing a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. For my bridal shower, and soon I'll see people from college.

I am so glad I decided to do this. To challenge myself. To actually try and lose weight. I see obese people a lot. People who are over 300 pounds. People who use wheel chairs at stores to get around. Today I wanted to stop a lady from buying things I knew were bad for her. I heard a woman tell her child "Get this one, it has more."..

That is how I use to think. Get the large, the bigger, the most. Yesterday I got mad because I wanted a small ice cream and my parents got me a large. It was way to big. My sister ate half of it for me. I never would have thought I'd be mad over too much.

What if I was still 204 pounds? What if I still cried going clothes shopping? What If my wedding dress was still too tight? What if I still had chest pains? What if I still had a hard time breathing? What if I still ate fast food? What if I still didn't like the way I look..

What if I had not tried?

I don't want to raise obese children.. I don't want to live an unhealthy life..

I don't want to feel unattractive.. I don't want to be the way I was.

Some how I want to show people how to be healthier. So that they can live again.

There is hope and there is freedom. Change is possible. We can reach our goals. We can change..

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't changes, especially yourself.

I believe in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment