Thursday, April 8, 2010

What's your motivation?

I am getting married in 65 days. I have lost 51 pounds. I have won contests. Had articles written about me. I have had reasons, goals, and rewards. I have joined groups and websites. I have used all resources available to me. And yet.. I found myself looking in the mirror this morning. I am healthier, I am thinner, I am happier. And for the first time ever.. My motivation is looks. Yes.. I want to look better.

Perhaps its the upcoming wedding.. but I still want to lose more! 10 more this month. Yes .. I am going to try for 10 more pounds this month.

I was starting to feel comfortable. I like myself. I like the way I look. I like being in the 150's. Mostly because this is the thinnest I have been since jr high. But I'm still not there yet. I still have not reached my goal.

I am going on Vacation on May 4th. I hope to be 143 by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment